Saturday, January 9, 2010

Daycare and Diapers

This week, a discussion with the daycare provider surprised me. She's calm, organized, and flexible -- all good things for children. She's willing to use breast milk. She's willing to use cloth diapers. I couldn't imagine that a person with small children everywhere would be willing to use anything besides disposables.

Even though it means lots of time with the washing machine, cloth diapers are my top choice for environmental and economic reasons. I've been surfing the internet to find out the difference between pre-folds, all-in-ones, pocket diapers, and fitted diapers. The benefits of certain types of diapers is starting to make sense. I'm interested in convenience, so I'll be trying out of the all-in-one diapers. The pre-folds will make sense for evenings and weekends. The price of pre-folds is very good, and I find that attractive.

The little details are starting to work out. I hope they work out prior to baby's arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment