Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Whoa! Details.

It feels like some progress is being made. After waiting for an appointment and waiting for the next cycle, tests are being done. The blood draws aren't too bad. The HSG was supposed to be a "go to work" afterwards test. It hurt. I hurt. I spent the day curled up in bed feeling like a wuss. One of my friends who is normally has beautiful manners and wouldn't dream of hurting another person's feelings says she told the doctor, "Fuck you." after her procedure. I didn't say much. I just wanted to go home and hide. 

Sperm ordered. Check.
Sperm shipped. Check.

I'm waiting for a few more tests. If they go well, I start trying next month! The HSG did give me reason to Google "artificial insemination pain." The sites report the same mild cramping and discomfort that is expected with the HSG. I plan to loaf on those days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment