Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Baby Holding

Being put down is not an option for the baby. She cries and fusses. She seems to know when she isn't next to a person and instantly protests. My mother has been visiting daily to help with housework and hold the baby.

I would have consulted Mom about getting pregnant if I'd known it was going to be that much work for her. She said she was glad I didn't ask because she would have told me not to do it. She and Dad are both as enchanted by the baby as I am. It's good to know she doesn't have regrets.

Baby has had diaper rash for two weeks. It looked painful and nothing was clearing it up. The doctor's office suggested a combination of Mylanta, A & D ointment, and miconozole. It sounds strange, but the rash looks better.

No comments:

Post a Comment